Followers

I CT for:

Sunday, June 10, 2012
This tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP

Supplies needed:

I used Country Girl by Scrappin Krazy Designs which you can get ~>http://scrappinkrazydesigns.blogspot.com/?zx=a3351d7230d0c2ac

Tube of Choice
I am using the artwork of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a license to use this art. You may do so at PTE ~>http://www.psptubesemporium.com/

Mask of Choice
I used AR315_Masks_050 by Aqua. You can find it on her blog here ~>http://aquarebel315.blogspot.com/?zx=e8709b850986ff02
Filters I used

Dropshadow included with program (settings 1,1,50,5 black)


- Lets get started -

Open a new document sized 700x700. You can crop and resize finished tag to your liking.

Add ele50 as a new layer and make sure it is centered

Add a close up of your tube to the center of your frame. If larger than the frame than erase excess tube that
shows at the bottom of the frame. See my tag for placement reference

Add p13 behind your frame layer. Using your magic wand select inside your frame and then expand by 5, invert
and delete the excess paper.

Add ele38 behind your frame in the upper left corner.

Add ele18, resized by 60%, on top of your tube on the lower right corner at a slight angle. See my tag for
placement reference

Add ele13 to the top of your frame so that it is covering the bottom portion of your frame as in my tag.
I erased a small bit of excess that was hanging over the frame.

Add ele27, resized by 80% and mirrored, behind your washboard element so that it covers the side of the
frame.

Add ele89 behind your tube layer on the upper left corner of your frame

Add p11 as your bottom layer and apply your mask to this layer and merge group

Add your dropshadow of choice or the one I have listed to your elements

Resize or crop to your liking

Add the correct copyright for the artist you used

Add your name in the font of your choice.

Save your tag!

1 comments:

QuadCowgirl said...

would you make a Melissa tag for me with this it is so beautiful
quadcowgirl@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Creative Misfits

Friend's Blinkies